As an Infusionsoft user, do you ever find yourself sending emails outside of Infusionsoft to contacts that are inside Infusionsoft? Wouldn’t it be nice if at the contact record you had the ability to not only view automated emails delivered via campaigns and broadcasts, but also your personal emails that you send through out the day to follow up, close deals or fulfill on services?
Email Attaching for Infusionsoft: Who’s it for?
Whether you run a one man rodeo or have over a hundred staff members. Anyone you authorize can send emails to Parsey with out being charged a per/user fee.
It’s easy to get started:
1) Create a Free Parsey Account
2) BCC your unique, serialized Parsey Address
3) Configure the automation you want to have occur (i.e. Insert email into email history, upload attachment to filebox, start campaign, etc.)
From here we’ll process every email that hits the Parsey server that passes your security criteria.
Use Parsey Filters to prevent certain file types from being uploaded or to trigger a unique set of events to fire in Infusionsoft based on which FROM address sent the email.
This service works with every service under the sun – not to mention you can have Parsey insert emails into Infusionsoft that are sent from tablets or smart phones.
Head on over to Parsey.com and create your free account today. We look forward to serving you and solving this critical need for your organization.
How does one use email attaching for Infusionsoft?
- In your sales communications
- In customer service interactions
- For quick messages while on the go (mobile)
- With your fulfillment house – they can email Parsey when your customer’s product has shipped
- Create an address called firstname.lastname@example.org where your customers can send signed contracts or agreements. This address autoforwards to Parsey and uploads it to their filebox. You can use this in lieu of online document signature platforms. However, if you prefer to use Docusign, Echosign or RightSignature, that’s cool. Parsey has integrated all of those with Infusionsoft as well.
Truthfully, there are far too many uses to list here. And I suspect we’ll discover many more as we leave our Beta phase and bring on hundreds of users who have been pleading for this functionality.
What are you waiting for?
The bottom line is, if you use Infusionsoft and ever send emails outside of it to contacts who are in it, you owe it to yourself, your staff and your company to activate a Parsey Account today – and automate the insertion of emails into your Infusionsoft account.
How will you use Email Attaching for Infusionsoft by Parsey? Let me know in the comments below. Also, there were 3 Easter Eggs in our little video demo. Just for fun, add another comment if you saw any of them. Don’t forget to share the love and tell your friends/fellow users about email attaching for Infusionsoft.